Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : Current Report requires logics documentation. Reverse engineering project. Figuring out the transformational logics to creating the report.
Typical day in the role:
– Working on both operations and software engineering. Tasks around test environments.
– Manage code versioning and builds from multiple groups
– Deployment in test environments
– Troubleshooting testing
– Both functional and non functional testing
– Areas of automations – Analytical thinking- draw insights from work you are doing and recommend ways that we can improve and automate
As a site reliability engineer, experience within Operation & Engineering, responsibilities will include:
– Managing code versioning and builds
– Release deployments in test environments
– Troubleshooting and resolving test environment issues,
– Assisting with test preparation, execution and Identifying and recommending automation.
Key Factors for this role: Candidate needs to be strong with Informatica and Unix
Looking for a can- do attitude. Someone who wants to work, learn, ask questions, self starter.
Qualifications/Must have skills:
1. 5+ years of experience with Informatica
2. 5+ years of experience with Unix
3. 3 + years of experience working within FI or Banking Experience
4. 2+ years of prior experience managing/responsible for test environments.
5. 2-3+ years of experience writing standard operating procedures and/or runbooks
Nice to have:
1. Understanding of Infrastructure, security, and networks – asset
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required