Job Title: Software DeveloperX2
Duration: 12 months
As a Software Engineer, you will:
• Collaborate with product managers, lead engineers, other software engineers, and operations engineers to uncover pain points and opportunities to deliver new business value through software
• Prototype and build new functionality to deliver on key product objectives
• Design and deliver cloud-native services and data structures that enable an exceptional user experience
• Maintain and support these services, with accountability for production reliability and usage, and the delivery of new functionality
• An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a rapidly changing startup environment; you love the challenge of working on a small team and being part of a larger movement to change the engineering culture of an enterprise
• Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
• Experimenting with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
• A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
• Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes across all levels in the organization
- 5+ yrs experience – Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- 3-5 years of prior software development experience required.
- Languages such as Java, Python, MatLab or similar technologies
- Cloud Foundry and other components supporting a highly-automated global engineering platform
- Understanding and working knowledge of the end-to-end Derivatives Lifecycle as well as a sound understanding of various Derivatives products
Nice To Have:
- Must know how to develop leveraging cloud technologies and microservices.
- Hand's on experience with streaming and real-time systems is a asset.
- FINDUR, SUMMIT, Calypso, Murex, Sungard or similar derivatives application knowledge is desirable.