Information on Hiring Department/Career Opportunity:
You are in the right place at the right time…
Mobile TV, Facebook, Twitter, BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, HSPA+, LTE, IPv6 are the toys in our playground. The young and dynamic team is front and centre in testing, deploying and maximizing the technologies that are revolutionizing the world.
We are a technology team linked to Marketing, Sales and Client Care to execute on our number one priority: Delivering Canada’s Best Network to our customers. Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.
Being at the forefront of the mobile internet revolution, we are always in need of smart people who like to get cool things done. If you are looking for more than a place to work and are not afraid of challenges, we have room for you too.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Core RAN Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible to develop and support web tool for the team. He will work closely with a Web designer and several RF Engeneers & Techncians to improve overall process of site delivery.
His/Her duties will include:
- Under the guidance and supervision of a Web developer, take ownership of deliverables.
- Provide leadership through all aspects of the development automation projects.
- Participate in all phases of the Agile framework, including planning, weekly scrum and demos.
- Ensure all automation projects are develop in two weeks sprint with deliverables clearly defined.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within a squad.
- Working hours are generally regular Monday-Friday 8:00 to 16:30.
Candidates should have:
- 3+ years of experience on linux and Redhat operating system.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- High attention to detail and willing to work and learn independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) in English and French.
- Good time management, and project management skills.
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion for results, process improvement, and challenging the status-quo.
- Familiarity with with UMTS/LTE Radio networks.
- Familiarity with 3GPP standards and technical specifications is a strong asset.
Familiarity with scripting (XML, Perl, Python), and database manipulation (SQL, mySQL) are strong assets.