Duration: 6 months
Extension possible: Yes
Location: London, ON
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: College Diploma or University degree in Computer Science
Years of experience: 5 years
Reason for request/why opened: New project
Best Vs Average Candidate(Background ): financial industry experience ideal
The candidate will analyze, develop, and deploy software products and applications for Bank. The candidate will have some direct interaction with various levels of TD business and technical personnel (including Business Analysts, Architects, Users, and management).
The role requires a strong ability to perform effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, working environment.
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Complete code analysis/review and document variable creation of existing .NET application
– Participate in design and develop and enhance a variety of Bank software applications
– Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews
– Perform unit testing and quality assurance support as needed
– Contribute to technical documentation, functional specifications and data/file mapping
– Ensure appropriate security & privacy levels are established and maintained in line with current Privacy and TRM&IS conventions.
– Foster a positive work environment that promotes quality, business service, and teamwork.
1.) Solid .NET (C#), ASP.Net development experience 5yrs
2.) MS SQL server development experience 5yrs
3.) Java RESTful APIs and SOAP web services2yr
4.) Knowledge and ability in object-oriented software design and development 5yrs
5.) Knowledge of code management tools such as GIT (Bitbucket) 3yrs
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Experience creating application design
2.) Developing in Mainframe environment
3.) Experience with MQ
4.) Experience using Service Now