Position Title: Software Developer IV
Duration: 3 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
• Design and develop front-end web application in Angular
• Design and develop Restful APIs
• Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
• Aim for best practice, defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
• Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
• Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
• Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
• Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
• Respect technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
• Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
• Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
• Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
• Develop a good understanding of intraday liquidity management in the Banking business.
1. Experience in Angular – 5+ years.
2. Java script – 5 + years
3. UI Design experience – 5+ years
4. Experience with SQL server – 3+ years
5. JSON – 3+ years
6.) Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Payments experience
2.) Banking experience