Social Media Designer
Typical Day in Role:
• Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
• Contribute to an inclusive work environment.
• Ideate, design, and develop engaging graphics, videos, animations, and other assets that embody, reflect, and champion the company brand for all social media channels.
• Contribute design and motion expertise to the strategy and planning of individual posts and our social media editorial calendars.
• Work closely with the social creative and strategy teams to establish and execute on brand guidelines and identity for our social media channels.
• Ensure all work adheres to best-in-class industry guidelines and standards.
• Work as a teammate in a collaborative, fast-paced environment on various projects, campaigns, and initiatives while maintaining timelines and work quality.
• Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Company Values, its Code of Conduct, and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions, and conduct risk.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience as a Social Media designer – agency or brand side
2) Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects knowledge
3) Strong graphic/motion design skills with experience bringing a brand’s look and feel to life
4) Strong video editing skills with experience editing and creating brand content for TikTok
5) Advanced platform knowledge of Facebook, X, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok including user behaviours and trends
1) Knowledge of Figma
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
• Creative, collaborative mindset with keen attention to detail
-Time Management skills
-Ability work with minimal supervision
Diploma or degree in art, design, or similar