Social Media Coordinator
Story Behind the Need
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to work alongside a team of social strategists, account managers, designers and agencies to help execute best-in-class social media content across our global social media channels.
Typical Day in Role
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Support the social media content development, contributing ideas, and publishing of social-first content.
• Manage the social media calendar updates.
• Gather data and help create social analytics reports as well as team presentations
• Support the onboarding process and content creation for our Employee Advocacy program
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, partners, tools, and technology.
• Knowledge of social paid media environment
• Background in TikTok channel management and content production.
• Develop relationships with relevant influencers across Canadian markets to activate campaigns and initiatives.
• Contributes to creating social media briefs, supports the management of admin documents, and improves processes.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with our Values, Code of Conduct, and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions, and conduct risk.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
– 2+ years of experience in social media in an agency or brand side
– Candidate must have strong PowerPoint skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
– Understanding of social media channels and emerging channels such as Tik Tok
– Strong writing and/or copywriting skills
– 2+ years of advanced platform knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok)
– 2+ years of experience with social media copywriting and editing
– Experience with community management
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Bilingual in French
– Employee advocacy experience
– Experience with social publishing platforms (Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Later etc.)
– Experience with developing creative briefs
– Strong collaborative creative abilities
– Ability to work independently on projects while also contributing collaboratively to group projects
– Ability to react to sudden changes in timelines
– Positive attitude and eager to contribute creative ideas to the team
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Degrees or certifications:
Post-secondary degree in digital marketing, social media, marketing, communications, public relations, or any relevant field is preferred.