Job Posting Title: Siebel Solutions Designer – Level 3
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 4 months
Our public sector client is looking for a Siebel Solutions Designer – Level 3 to undertake the design of hosting technology solutions based on the client's service specifications, standards, policies, best practices and cost models, in order to meet client application business requirement and project/initiative deliverables.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Siebel Solution and Development Skills (40/100)
- 10+ years of experience with Siebel solution implementation, design and business analysis
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with delivering Siebel business architect, business and system analysis
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with Siebel integration with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in developing Siebel function and integration design documentation.
- Experience in creating detailed Siebel process flows, developing high-level screen designs that map steps within a process to actual views in software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in developing use cases (business/system), identifying and documenting business rules
- Demonstrated experience with the creation and analytical process of business requirement documents
- Demonstrated experience in identifying risk and providing solutions
- Demonstrated experience with change management methodologies
Siebel Solution Quality Assurance and Skills (35/100)
- 10+ years of experience in quality assurance and define and implement test plans for large and complex Siebel web application systems using the industry best practices.
- Demonstrated Experience with creating and executing test cases and test plans for complex projects based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Demonstrated Experience with identifying and executing the appropriate set of regression test cases.
- Experience in creating automated test scripts using industry standard testing tools.
Technology Skills (20/100)
- Demonstrated experience in creating and updating business architecture artefacts
- Demonstrated experience with rational unified process (RUP)
- Experience in developing application view visibility and CRUD (create, read, update, delete) matrix
- Demonstrated experience with documenting test strategies, scenarios, plans for user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Experience with Test Data creation and analysis.
OPS Experience (5/100)
- Experience with Siebel CRM public sector would be an asset.
- Experience with ensuring that cooperate QA standards are followed and maintained would be an asset