Job Title: Siebel Solution Designer – Level 3 – COVID-19 Programs
Duration: 3 months
Location: Toronto, ON
This consultant will support increased demand of the Transfer Payment Ontario system (TPON) to deliver COVID-19 relief and recovery programs for Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade (MEDJCT), Ministry of Infrastructure (MOI), Ministry of Finance (MOF), Ministry of Energy, Northern Develop and Mines (ENDM), and Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCCSS)
Undertakes the design of hosting technology solutions based on the client's service specifications, standards, policies, best practices and cost models, in order to meet client application business requirement and project/initiative deliverables
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Siebel Solution and Development Skills (40/100)
- 10+ years of experience with solution design and business analysis
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with delivering business architect, and business and system analysis
- Demonstrated experience with developing business design document, functional & non- functional requirements
- Demonstrated experience with developing high level application flows to support the business requirements.
- Experience in developing functional design documentation.
- Experience in creating detailed process flows, developing high-level screen designs that map steps within a process to actual views in software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with creating quality assurance plan and writing test cases
- Demonstrated experience in developing use cases (business/system), identifying and documenting business rules
- Demonstrated experience with the creation and analytical process of business requirement documents
- Demonstrated experience in identifying risk and providing solutions
Technology Skills (35/100)
- Demonstrated experience with change management methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in Siebel CRM Solution implementation
- Demonstrated experience with documenting test strategies, scenarios, plans for user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Demonstrated experience in creating and updating business architecture artefacts
- Demonstrated experience with rational unified process (RUP)
- Experience in developing application view visibility and CRUD (create, read, update, delete) matrix
- Experience with developing application screen mock-ups and screen flows; translate screen design and workflows into Wireframes and or prototype
Soft Skills- (20/100)
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with functional and technical teams Demonstrated ability to participate in a large teams and work closely with other individual team members
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Strong ability to work under pressure, work with aggressive time lines, and be adaptive to change
Public Sector Experience (5/100)
- Experience with Siebel CRM public sector would be an asset.
- Experience with OPS Transfer Payment (Grant) Model would be an asset.
- Experience with Transfer Payments (Grants) on Siebel CRM would be an asset.
- Experience with ensuring that cooperate QA standards are followed and maintained would be an asset