Job Title: Servicing Analyst-32322-1
Start/End Dates: 12/16/2019 – 6/15/2020
Work Location: TORONTO
Interview Details: In person 30 minutes with the HM
SUMMARY: The role will be partial audit review and partial data entry.
The expectation for joining this team is full flexibility. The leaders expect an all-hands-on-deck approach whenever asked to assist. Some roles contain a weight lifting and manual requirement, team members must be open to stepping in wherever needed. The leaders will also readjust workers to different teams as they see fit, they try their best to extend/convert as many contractors as possible and sometimes this means moving locations and roles. This is a very supportive and collaborative team and they truly work together closely to achieve their end goal of customer satisfaction.
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
The greatest selling feature of joining this team is their success rates with extensions (to the full 18 months) and conversions to perm. Because this team is so big, the possibilities of growing and progressing in your career is endless. The leaders truly look out for the best interest of their contractors and if there is an opportunity to move roles and land an extension they will definitely explore that option. Flexibility, excellent communication skills and willingness to assist the team where necessary will go a long way with the leaders. This team is also very unique and special which allows them to have an awesome culture. Team members truly love working in this group – they are like one big happy family!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Assist in merging client profiles to updated system where single sign on method is used.
• Individual will be responsible for using excel data report and verifying data against existing system to ensure client does not have duplicate/existing profile
• If duplicate profile is found individual will be responsible for merging profiles
• All details of client profile must be closely verified as the merging of systems is very detailed oriented and deals with sensitive information and carries a finical impact
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Data entry experience
• AML experience (identity)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Previous data entry experience within bank environment
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize tasks
• Ability to work independently, with little direction
• Strong oral and written communication
• Strong analytical skills
• High School or Post-Secondary in any field will be assessed similarly
• 1-step in person interview-interpersonal skill questions/ behavioral questions with HM • TRAINING: On-the-Job training will be provided