Title: Servicing Analyst – Int- 32560-1
Hours: 7.5 Hours anytime between 7 to 5 Monday to Friday (workhours per week can be up to 48 hours depending on volume)
LOB: Nesbitt Burns
Duration 3 months, possible extension
Training: Minimum of 2 weeks of training
Interview: 1 – step; Over the Phone – as soon as possible.
Summary: The Servicing Analyst will be responsible for opening and maintaining accounts for clients and adhering to all requirements.
-Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities.
-Solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards.
-Follow procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues.
-Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management.
-Will need to investigate, correct and escalate where necessary
Top 4 skills:
1) Industry knowledge – IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC
2) Strong communication skills both verbal and written
3) Intermediate MS Office Skills
4) Strong attention to detail
Nice to have's:
1) Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly
2) Must be able to work in a team environment
3) Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset
Education/Experience: High School Diploma, College/ university preferred. or equivalent. 2-3 years related experience required.