Senior Web Developer (Halifax – remote work currently permitted)
· Formal training resulting in recognized credentials in user experience design.
· 4+ years of experience as a senior web developer.
· Known for providing design advice to Functional Analysts to solve complex requirements.
· Held senior technical leadership roles creating coding and technical architecture standards and setting high-level technical direction.
· Significant experience in developing n-Tier web business applications using Microsoft web technologies including ASP.NET, SQL and C# .NET.
· Microsoft Team Foundation Server and/or Azure DevOps.
· Exceptional SQL skills. Has developed high quality PL/SQL to address complex requirements.
· Has established and enforced structured software delivery processes including configuration, build and deployment management.
· Significant experience supporting formal testing efforts. Thorough unit tester produces software that performs as expected.
· Excellent communicator with an ability to see things from other points of view. Veteran presenter.
· Accomplished at progress reporting and estimating remaining effort on their assigned work.
· Developed RESTful and/or SOAP web services.
· Report development using MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
· Experience with the ICM and/or LaMPSS systems.
· Previous use of the Government of Canada’s Web Experience Toolkit