Senior UX/UI consultant
Contract Duration: 7 months
Location Address: WFH- 40 King Street W
Number of Positions: 1
Typical Hours: 9-5 flexible
International Corporate Commercial
Reason for request:
Staff augmentation for digital AML onboarding program Conectado
Story Behind the Need
Application is an internal workflow and client-facing design, to be implemented across different countries, with a focus on Latin America.
Typical Day in the role:
– Developing close relationships with product owner, supporting them.
– Constant communication with stakeholders and BAs,
– Understanding how the flow works for business needs. Developing screens, menus, options
– Solutioning through wireframes
– Advising on behavior of application, materializing requirements into wireframes.
– Generate new ideas and ways of approaching business, technical and UX problems
– Validate with PO’s and SME’s the UI elements and UX, identifying pain points and opportunities to remove/reduce same
– Responsible for improving UI / UX experience
– Work with Developers to ensure proposed solutions are feasible and practical within scope of technology capabilities
– Develop and conceptualize clickable prototypes and / or screen flows
– Adhere to BNS UI / UX style standards
– Develop, document and maintain UI flows and critical documentation
– Provide advice, guidance, and support on the implementation of UX client research methodologies and testing activities
– Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
– Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
– Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
– Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
Qualifications/ Must have:
1. 7+ years in-depth knowledge of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
2. 7-10 + years of prior experience demonstrating the ability to gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.
3. 7+ years of experience applying usability testing techniques and principles.
4. 7+ years of experience with wireframing tools (current bank standard is Figma)
Nice to Have
1. Experience in Banking with employee and customer facing applications
2. Familiar with Agile development practices
3. Spanish speaking
Combination of Interviews
1st round Interview: Panel Interview
2nd Round Interview: Director