Senior Technical Writer
Typical Day in Role:
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions
• Producing high-quality documentation appropriate to its intended audience
• Documenting the end-to-end process
• Reviewing documents with various teams and stakeholders
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 10+ years of working experience as Technical Writer, creating documentation for a technical audience
2. 5+ years of experience with MS Office Suite (Visio, PowerPoint, Excel) for documentation
3. 5+ years of experience and solid understanding of key technology concepts around vulnerability management or information security
• Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services is preferred
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, communications