Location Address: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 4 months (potential for extension)
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Seeking a Senior Technical BA – Conduct Practices stream requires them to lead in the analysis and implementation of the regulatory changes modifying 2 call center applications. This is a regulatory initiative that must be implemented
Candidate Value Proposition: Provides a flavor of the Financial Services Industry – nature of project covers retail products that are offered to customers. When return to office, location is quick access to highway.
Typical Day in Role:
• 2 times a week there are design session – architect and product specific groups
• After work session, help build stories based on work sessions
• Combination of meetings, documenting what is going on/stories.
• If team goes with agile methodology, there will be daily stand ups.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 4 + years' Experience BA/BSA Understand multiple systems, coming up with solutions, understanding what makes most sense. Financial Industry preferred.
2) 4 + Experience writing user stories, document story
3) 4+ Years – Strong Analytical Skills – someone who can see a problem and look for a possible solution.
4) Technical Background (sitting in on technical stories, clarify requirements for Developers, how systems interact (what an API is/what it does), communicating between systems, understand concept of epics)
5) 4+ Years – Microsoft Office Experience
6) Jira & Confluence – 2+ years of hands on experience
7) Agile & Waterfall (60/40) – 3+ years of hands on experience
– Pega experience
– iWay experience
– Knowledge of how call centers work
– Understanding Legislation -C86
Soft Skills Required:
– Listening Skills – listen to hear and formally put requirements into stories
– Speak up/Make Suggestions when needed. able to hold their ground, patient
– Work Independently
– Clear communication – strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
– Bridge gap between technical and business teams
– Strong Written Skills – Documenting User Stories
Degrees: University/College Degree