Location Address:Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/17 – 1 year
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Combination of shared services mixed with specific business groups that are the heart of the organization. Including Finance, HR, Marketing, as well as Risk and Compliance, and some Technology.
As a Senior Consultant within Talent Acquisition (Corporate Functions), you will lead end-to-end recruitment for senior, complex, and specialized roles. You will partner with senior leaders and executives from intake, through advising on hiring decisions, ensuring the best talent selection for their team.
Candidate Value Proposition: Exposure to high Sr. Leadership – also exposure to Regulatory Requirements. Selected candidate will also help expand the team from current stage.
Typical Day in Role:
• 360 desks for a recruiter – from intake to offer, team does not do any onboarding.
• Pre-screening candidates, reviewing candidates
• Once they have identified the candidate, they will loop in with team to prepare the offer.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5-7 years Previous experience supporting areas within Corporate/Control Functions; specifically recruiting for Global Compliance professionals would be preferred.
2) 5-7 Progressive recruiter experience, leading initiatives and building recruitment strategies – including experience in behavioural interviewing techniques and advising on hiring decisions
3) Experience with High Volume Recruitment – anywhere from 30-50 roles.
4) Exceptional and persuasive verbal and written communication skills- with the ability to build strategic relationships with stakeholder at all levels.
1) Previous experience using Success Factors or other ATS systems
2) Fluency in French/Spanish
Soft Skills Required:
1) Partner with current FTE recruiters in a collaborative manner
Degrees: A post-secondary degree or diploma