Location: Toronto (WFH for now, flexible in the future)
Duration: ASAP – 12 months – potential for extension and perm
Business group: Supports all business line technology with recruitment needs.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
– Provide you with the tools needed to create best in class candidate experiences
– You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
– This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!
– You’ll be part of Talent Acquisition Team that is committed to transforming the TA world and lead change throughout the organization.
Typical Day in the role:
– Lead recruitment initiatives and build recruitment strategies for high profile areas within the Technology team.
– Lead an end-to-end recruitment process including communication with hiring managers, candidates, assessments, offer management and negotiation, and exception decisions from the business on salary and benefits (recruiter will have approximately 25- 30 requisitions at a time)
– Recruit for positions such as developers, engineers, architects, as well as more niche roles. (may also support some digital roles)
– Work on challenging and innovative projects to further make an impact and take your career to the next level.
Is this role right for you?
– Champion a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships, leveraging the broader bank’s relationships, systems and knowledge
– Work closely with executives and leaders (managers, directors, VPs) on their hiring needs, and recruit for senior, complex and specialized roles
– Proactive in building and maintaining diverse candidate pipelines and network through out-of-box approaches and sourcing strategies
– Network, outreach and get involved in industry tech events to represent bank
– Build and execute plans in the areas of recruitment branding, attraction strategies, sourcing and selection methodologies
– Provide market intelligence to your business, functioning two steps ahead to stay proactive
– 1 month average time to fill
– Candidate will work with some of the best and brightest, helping to identify key talent through out-of-box approaches and sourcing strategies.
– Performance KPIs: Time to fill, follow ups with clients, number of hires, number of complex hires
Must have hard skills:
1. 5+ years of progressive recruitment experience (corporate technical recruitment is preferred)
2. 5+ years of experience building diverse candidate pipelines for complex and niche roles and skill sets
3. Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and data-driven KPI’s
4. Expertise in technical and behavioral interviewing techniques
Nice to have hard skills:
1. Banking recruitment experience
2. Experience working with SuccessFactors'
– Strong sense of urgency
– Persuasive communication skills, with expertise in building rapport and meaningful relationships with candidates and your business
– Industry expert and true brand ambassador; you have your finger on the pulse so that you can provide high-quality market intelligence to ensure that you’re a trusted adviser to your business, network and the candidates that you represent
– You put the candidate experience first; you understand the importance of creating positive experiences, regardless of whether your candidate is hired
– Takes accountability
– You believe life is all about learning and you still have a lot to learn
– You are self-aware and personal growth is important to you
Education/ years of overall experience: Post-Secondary