Job Title: Senior Support Specialist – X2
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Duration: 6 Months
We are in need Senior Support Specialist – Network to support IGM Transformation activities to be located in Winnipeg.
Skills needed are:
• Degree/diploma in technology related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years’ experience supporting Network technology infrastructure
• Ability to analyze technology implementations
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid communications and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities would include (but may not be limited to):
Reporting to the Manager, Network Operations this role focuses on:
• Network Monitoring – reviewing network status and addressing potential issues proactively.
• Incident and problem management – working with technical teams, service delivery and vendors to provide timely solutions to issues that impact infrastructure and/or business partners.
• Change Management – working within a team to complete Infrastructure and Application changes.
• Provides 7×24 hr. – 2nd level support to the network environment including evening and weekend pager support on a rotational basis.
• Preventative maintenance of all network devices
• Support target environments during build, testing, and implementation phases
• Document operational and recovery procedures
• Transition solutions to production
• Monitor and address incidents