Senior Solution Architect
Typical Day in Role:
• You will participate and often lead cross-disciplinary efforts to research, incubate, test, and perform proof of concepts of new and innovative Cloud infrastructure technologies and solutions for the potential use in the organization.
• Define, design, and develop the enterprise infrastructure architecture patterns to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization. Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
• Working closely with Network Engineering, Digital, Security and Enterprise Architecture to publish GCP and Azure reusable enterprise patterns with a core focus of network connectivity.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of technical experience working as a Senior Architect in Network, Platform and security spaces
2. 8+ years of experience in Cloud Platform Networking and UC Architecture, design, and implementation for Cloud (Azure and GCP required) and integration with on-prem technologies
3. 8+ years of experience with Cloud (Azure Private Link, GCP Private Service Connect, Equinix peering)
4. 8+ years of experience in leading highly complex initiatives that require an in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments
5. 8+ years of experience with creating and publishing technology standard document
• TOGAF Certification – good for understanding of Framework
• Azure and GCP Architect Certificate
• CCNP/CCDP or equivalent in UC and Networking (CCIE is an asset)
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Experience in leading cross function technology identification and certification (Paper evaluation/POC/Pilot)
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Ability to translate highly complex concepts for the team, peers, and customers
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required