Senior ServiceNow Administrator
Location Address: WFH – Office: Toronto
Contract Duration: 04/11/2022 to 10/31/2022
Number of Positions: 1
Scheduled Hours: 9am-5pm
Extension Opportunity: Possibility, depending on performance and need
FTE Opportunity: Yes
Story Behind the Need:
• Business Line: AML Risk Project Management Office
• This is a highly technical role. Looking for a senior ServiceNow expert with ITIL Foundation, who is very knowledgeable in the Operations module, SLA set up and reporting, Performance Analytics, Dashboarding and Reporting. This role will function under AML business and partner with the ServiceNow Admins to onboard AML business into current ServiceNow environment.
• Reason for Request: To expedite onboarding of AML business into ServiceNow.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within one of the Top 5 Banking Institutions in Canada. You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders all over the globe, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
o Working part of AML – develop deep knowledge of AML specific processes, value streams and workflows. Work with ServiceNow tool.
Typical Day in Role:
• Report to AML Director, FCRM Governance, Delivery and Change Management
• Work with Manager for Problem Management Governance
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience as a ServiceNow Administrator in a medium or large enterprise organization.
2) 3+ years of hands-on experience troubleshooting issues and developing the solution within the ServiceNow platform.
3) Proven project management experience – identify issues and risks
4) You can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the following ServiceNow modules: Incident, Problem, Change, IT Operations Management (ITOM), Service Request.
Nice to Have Skills:
• MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
• Experience with JIRA
Soft Skills (Requirement):
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale projects
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering or in a related field is desired.
Candidate Review & Selection
• 1 round interview – panel with hiring manager (1 hour)
• Possibility for 2nd round