Job Title: Senior Security Analyst
If you are passionate and motivated and you are looking for a worthwhile job, new challenges and ongoing learning opportunities, you are the right candidate.
Provides multi-billion-dollar Company network planning, design, construction and operation, including the continued expansion of our fiber optic networks, HSPA + and LTE – the largest and most secure wireless network fast in Canada.
The service we provide is the foundation of Company’s advantage and a critical step in achieving the company's goal of having the company recognized by customers as Canada's leading communications company.
The security specialist will need to understand Company’s security management environments. The Security Analyst position requires a good knowledge of the management, overall technology capabilities, processes and operational applications required to support the security management deliverables of all secure operational centers.
The successful candidate will be required to understand all of the security management requirements agreed with the client related to operational performance and deliverables, the respective internal infrastructure, inter-networking relationships and required security management practices, such as: they are defined in the contracts.This is a work on normal office hours, with rotating lay-outs to ensure the operating capabilities of the service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. as needed, be able to work on call within a security incident response team
• Support daily customer requests for changes to their security infrastructure.
• ?Prepare changes to security equipment such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, identity and access management equipment, etc.
• Participate in projects to integrate new clients and services and prepare for implementation.
• Examine and interpret security alerts and provide diagnostics for incident management and analysis to support clients.
• Depending on the nature of the security threat, assess and establish mitigation measures to ensure that appropriate treatment is being applied, and ensure that clients and management are informed as appropriate.
• Take proactive measures to manage all perimeter security equipment,, or associated components that may be interrupted or impacted as a result of threats or vulnerabilities.
• ?Configure, set up, manage and maintain security devices and provide general information and recommendations on best security practices.
• Develop and maintain release documentation.
• Follow good practices in safety management.
Essential Education and Experience:
• University degree or college diploma in computer science or five years of equivalent experience in the field of information systems.
• ?Recovered practical experience in the design, implementation and troubleshooting of operational security solutions.
• ? Thorough knowledge of network security equipment and applications (hands-on).
• ?Recovered practical experience in implementing, managing and troubleshooting multi-vendor firewalls.
• ?Experienced experience in day-to-day management and troubleshooting of Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IPS) systems.
• ?Experience in troubleshooting security solutions, including authentication, authorization, encryption, and equipment security techniques.
• Experience in transforming complex and ambiguous problems into concrete components.
• Be able to work on multiple clients and multiple security technologies.
• Be able to work under pressure (essential during incidents).
• ? Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
• Spirit of initiative, keen organizational skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent spoken and written communication in French and English.
• Hands-on security certifications from major suppliers.
• ?Experience with security management consoles (Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Tufin, Fortinet, Mc Afee, Arcsight etc).
• Knowledge of offensive and defensive security operational tactics and support of security incident response team tactics.
• Knowledge of NIST, ISO 27001, ITIL, SAS 70 (or 5970) and other regulatory and normative frameworks.
• Knowledge of information management systems and security events (GIES).