Location: WFH (Toronto)
Contract Duration: ASAP – Oct 31st (FY End) + Extension for 6 months
Story Behind the Need:
• Project: Group is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join an ongoing project focused on a Commercial Banking integration. This project will engage various lines of business in the bank and has comprised of a two-part integration to the Commercial Organizational Unit then to the Wealth Unit.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank. Using various techniques and methodologies, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment. This role is an international project, brand new project with green fields. Will be building something new. High visibility within the bank. Serving Latin America.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure, and network topology. Provide standards, guidelines, and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
• Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization. Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
– 7.5 hours a day responsible for taking stories from BSAs and putting them into Salesforce
– Daily Scrum meetings
– Weekly team meetings
– Good communication skills
– Good team player.
Qualification of Must have skills:
1, 3 + years' Salesforce Apex Programming Language
2. 3 + years of experience with Salesforce Apex, Workflow
3. At least 2 + years' Lightning Components
Nice to Have Skills:
– Financial Service Cloud Skills
– Jira, Confluence is an asset
– FI or Banking experience
– Simple Spanish understanding would be an asset