Location Address: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months + good chance of extension (up to 1 year)
Story Behind the Need
• Project: Seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join an ongoing project focused on a Commercial Banking integration using Talend and Salesforce. This project will engage various lines of business in the bank and will comprise of a two-part integration to the Commercial Organizational Unit then to the Wealth Unit
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank. Using various techniques and methodologies, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment
Typical Day in the Role:
• Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure, and network topology. Provide standards, guidelines, and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
• Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization. Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
1. Excellent communication skills – have to work with different groups
2. 5 – 8 years' experience with Salesforce integrations, minimum 1-2 recent experience
3. Salesforce Certified Architect; Platform developer is a must have
4. Experience with Financial Service Cloud is a must (recent minimum 1-3 project experiences)
Nice to have:
– Financial Industry experience is a plus
Certifications: Salesforce Certifications