Senior QA Analyst
• Define test objectives and create test strategy and test plans
• Collaborate with product vendors, Onsite/Offshore groups to setup and align the upstream and downstream environments
• To represent quality assurance team in the status meetings with stakeholders to review issues and escalate challenges
• Defect Management – Articulation of defects in detailed manner and monitor resolution efforts and track successes, organize defect triage meetings
• Proactive collaboration with business groups, application owners to analyze test requirements
• Maintaining of test artifacts in JIRA , participate in Requirements/User story grooming, and stakeholder demos.
• Experience working as part of larger QA program, working very closely with program team
• To manage tasks and deliver milestones
Must have Skills:
• 10+ Years of overall QA experience
• 3+ years of experience with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle databases writing SQL queries
• Experience with Agile concepts – BDD, Kanban, Scrum is must
• Experience JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/Git suite and managing test cases, test plans using Jira plugins like X-ray or Zephyr.
• 3+ years of experience in Selenium/UFT/Micro Focus automation.
• LeanFT with Java automation & Scripting hands on experience to support .NET based applications.
• Good understanding of Jenkins, pipeline, integration with open source tools like Extent reports and CICD pipeline.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Charles River application testing is good to have
• Experience with Asset Management domain / Investment market data / Bloomberg data is preferred
• Degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required