Senior QA Analyst
Need a Senior QA Analyst for IPF with experience in Wealth Management domain specifically in Trading ,Portfolio Management, Order management
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Test Plans, scripts and test results reports Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Experience in the field of IT and QA Testing (Banking and Financial Industry) domain.
• 3 + years of Experience in Wealth Management Domain specifically in Trading is must
• Execute and manage various levels of testing – Functional (IST, UAT), Regression and End to End testing
• Agile Mindset – experience in Agile methodologies, tools
• Participate in Requirements/User story grooming , defect triage and stakeholder demos.
Nice to have:
• Experience working on Charles River Everywhere/ Charles River Anywhere / Charles River Investment Management system (CRIMS)
• Experience working on FIX protocol
• CFA charter holder/ CSC professional certification
• Knowledge on wealth management concepts: Portfolio Management, Order management – Equities/Options/bonds , Reports, so on and so forth.
- Experience working in complex distributed system environment
- Should be a team player and be able to work with cross functional teams (QA teams, infrastructure, Dev..etc)
- Be able to manage tasks and deliver milestones with minimal supervision
Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required