Senior Python Developer
• Design, code, test and deliver the services and functions with production quality.
• Contribute to implement good software development practices: continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), static code analysis, test automation (TDD), etc.
• Actively participate to implement DevOps concepts.
• Define requirements and specifications with internal groups in an Agile setting (Epics and User Stories)
• at least 3 years of python programming experience in a professional environment.
• at least 5 years of overall object-oriented programming experience in a professional environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, software engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in solution and software architecture
• Proficiency in building and running apps within Docker.
• Strong experience delivering and operating large, distributed, and resilient (micro-services) software systems.
• Experience in CI/CD implementations (e.g. Git, Jenkins, GoCD, GitLAB, Nexus, Artifactory) to develop the fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience working with and developing RESTful APIs
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with a good sense of humour.
• Team player who always put the interest of the team above all other priorities.
• Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement in day-to-day work and take appropriate actions.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple projects/accountabilities.
Additional Competencies and Assets:
• Experience with Kubernetes and Helm.
• Hands-on experience with the following technologies and models (ONAP, Opendaylight, Openstack, YANG, TOSCA, HEAT, Netconf/RESTconf, BGP, IPv6).
• Experience with Linux administration and tuning (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL).
• Proficiency in Shell and Go.
• Experience contributing to open source projects