The Expertise You Have
- 7+ years of industry experience in Program/Project Management with multi-million dollar budgets, Agile and Hybrid complex programs/projects, diverse teams at different locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with Scrum and have played Scrum Master role for multiple projects.
- General Cybersecurity skills, Cybersecurity Protection fundamentals, Cloud Security, Container security, Policies, Risks, Governance, Remediation, Monitoring, Alerting.
- Diverse Azure skills, Azure Services, Networking, Security solutions, DevOps, DevSecOps, Containers, AKS, Cloud Architecture components (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Experience with Cloud platform integration with solutions and new tools.
- Experience with IaC and familiarity with Ansible and Terraform.
- Familiar with Automation and Orchestration.
- Experience establishing a strategy for and implementing cloud enterprise solutions in Azure.
- Relevant certifications such as PMP, PSM, CSM are preferred.
The Skills You Bring
- Experience in initiating, planning and implementing multiple workstreams/projects simultaneously.
- Experience with security architecture and application development. You understand the value of deploying applications in a cloud environment and how to keep them secure.
- The ability to guide the teams in the development and design of security standard methodologies to all layers of the application stack.
- Communicate effectively with associates across the organization to positively influence partners and key technology decision makers.
The Value You Deliver
- Formulating and driving the tactical and strategic direction of enterprise architecture for the most critical and large complex systems across all facets and disciplines of the organization
- Help in defining patterns and standards for cloud and security design and development.
- Ensuring our security practices meet compliance guidelines.
- Making authoritative decisions over technical issues, project policies, standards, and strategies.
- Providing leadership to Proof of Concepts (POCs) for assessment of technical and business benefit.
- Experience with Agile delivery.