Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Manager, this role will support other Senior Managers in running the business operations. is accountable engaging with people, process, and technology to enhance the employee/ client experience. Act as an escalation point for issues and concerns for Regional/Branch Management, Leadership and Advisor Teams. Ensure the highest level of technology and change support across branches. This role partners with our Technology & Operations, support groups and vendors
Responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications with business partners at various levels of the organization as well as other internal and external resources, in the context of the assigned projects. Contribute to a high performing work environment by setting/demonstrating high performance standards with team.
• Business Partner Relationship Management
• Project Management
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 7-10 years of relevant industry experience acting as a business lead/project manager on technology or business projects.
• Knowledge of discretionary, full service investing, financial services industry and fintech
• Post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
• Able to translate technology issues into business terminology and visa-versa.
• Proficiency in communicating to audiences at various levels clearly and concisely
• Strong knowledge/understanding of both business and technology side operations
• Written and oral communication
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex and/or ambiguous problems.
• Stakeholder Management
• Flexible and Adaptable
Nice to Have Skills
• Completion of industry courses will be considered an asset – e.g. PMP, Canadian Securities Course.