Senior Project Coordinator
Day to day
– Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
– Support and track the delivery of a variety of cyber security initiatives: Integrate, update, refine information on processes from multiple sources, gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce reports to drive completion of work.
– Track various projects and controls implementation by regrouping architects and technical resources, document clear definition of done, enhance processes/RACI.
– Document, review, update and standardize use cases, processes, process flow diagrams and RACI charts for security controls implementation.
– Work with stakeholders to ensure all security policies and procedures are implemented.
– Effectively communicate, document, manage and track status, and update project teams.
– Manage the day to day operational aspects of the projects and scope including project logs, issues and action items.
– In-depth knowledge of working with complex data in excel tables,
– Strong project coordination skills, driven by results and outcomes.
– Progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes.
– Overall understanding of cyber security and methodologies, including standards, risk and compliance.
– Understanding and experience with networking / IT terminology and products.
– 5+ years of experience as a project manager/coordinator