Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 3 month contract to extend to 1 year.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : Looking for a Senior PM specializing within retail banking
– Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
– Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
– Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements
– Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
– Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
– Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
– Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
– Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
– Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
1. At least 8-10 years of prior SDLC work experience managing Software Development Projects
2. Retail banking experience is required.
3. At least 5-7 years managing a team size upwards of 30 people. – please specify project size in resume.
4. Prior work experience managing a project budget of upwards of $3.0 Million Dollars. please specify project budget in resume.
5. PMP or PMI certification
6. Executive Reporting experience.
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required