Contract Duration: 3 Months extendable contract
Location Address: WFH, Toronto
Story Behind the Need: The Senior Pega Developer is responsible for designing and building components of enterprise applications and providing consultative guidance on all project assignments.
• Project Summary: Looking for a Senior Pega Developer. They will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, they are also asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
Candidate Value Proposition-
– Diverse and global team that speaks more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries.
– Employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
– Client values the unique skills and experiences everyone brings to the Bank and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
– Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases, delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
– Leverage your industry expertise to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
– Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
– Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
Qualifications/Must have skills:
1. 2+ Years of relevant experience in Pega 7.x, Pega 8.x
2. Certifications PEGA CSSA, PEGA CSA required
3. Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with Pega 7.x applications.
4. 2+ years of technically savvy experience with exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers.
Nice to Have skills:
1. Past Prior bank experience
2. Experience with Customer Service Framework
3. Past Banking or FI experience required preference