Contract Duration: 04/26/2021 to 07/26/2021
Small business team that does onboarding and credit education products. Client runs 2 large Pega labs and is looking for a Senior Pega Developer.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary: Need a strong Pega Developer/Architect with Onboarding lab experience
Typical day in the role:
– Stand up meetings 9 AM
– Typical scrum life
– User stories assigned, deliver on tasks assigned
– Provide Daily updates on progress
– Daily touch points, work with the PO's closely, and technical navigators.
Candidate Value Proposition-
– Client has a Pega upgrade coming up next year, and cloud integrations in process. Anyone who wants to be challenged would thrive here. Client has flexible hours, strong team.
Qualifications/Must have skills:
1. 10+ years of professional work experience, with 8+ years of relevant experience in PEGA/BPM
2. 8+ years of experience in requirement analysis, design, development, Code Review, application maintenance and testing of multiple PEGA based solutions.
3. 6+ years of experience in implementation of PRPC features – Case Management, Process Flows, Class Structure, Agents, Listeners, Integration, UI, Reports, Declarative rules, Data Model, Authorization.
4. Well versed experience in build and deployment using Agile Methodology
5. Certified PRPC System Architect (CSA) V5.5
6. Certified PRPC Senior System Architect (CSSA)V6.2
7. Certified CLSA Part I (7.1)
Nice to Have:
1. Previous bank experience
2. Past FI or Banking experience