Senior Oracle ERP Developer
Our Calgary based enterprise client is currently seeking for a Oracle ERP developer to start immediately.
Core Job Functions:
- Implements and supports enterprise applications systems and in-house developed solutions.
- Works with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Systems Administrators and Database Administrators as required to design, develop, deploy, configure, patch, upgrade, test and document enterprise applications.
- Programming of application code, shell/batch scripts, database queries, test suites, and build/release scripts to defined standards, with documentation.
- Develops and supports enterprise application integrations and workflows across multiple systems.
- Interprets and analyzes business requirements and design specifications and prepares written work estimates and work plans for review.
- Prepares technical documentation, including (but not limited to): deployment guides, operations and user manuals, test plans, workflows, and technical diagrams.
- Efficiently and effectively manages and prioritizes tasks across multiple projects.
- Provides 3rd level technical support where required.
- Attends regular meetings to review technical designs, application code, test plans, documentation and work progress.
- Adheres to Company policies, procedures and standards for development, testing and deployment of software systems.
Primary Technical Competencies:
- +5 years Oracle ERP Development experience
- +5 JAVA Backend Development experience
- +7 years development and delivery of enterprise software.
- Framework: Spring Boot
- Oracle technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, BI Publisher, Workflow, WebLogic.
- Oracle E-Business Suite/EBS: AP, AR, Payroll, GL, Purchasing, HRMS.
- SQL Server: T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
Secondary Technical Competencies:
- Collaboration Tools: Atlassian (Jira, Crucible, Wiki, FishEye, SVN)
- Development Tools and Methodologies: Eclipse, TDD, CI
- Enterprise application integration: MuleSoft ESB, Flux MFT.
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems, including shell scripting.
- Crystal Reports, XML, JSON, REST Web Services, ORM, JDBC, JMS, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Hadoop, Tableau, Kronos, Salesforce
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment.
Location: Calgary, AB