Job Title: Senior Middleware Specialist
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 2 years
· Support development/test environments, pre-production and production environments including DHIR (Panorama 3.1.x) and related solutions and sub solutions, COVID19 tracking solutions, ICON for Public, m-IMMS with Docker & Kubernetes.
· Provide Middleware design, software installation, configuration, tuning, deployment, troubleshooting, system administration and maintenance to ensure high level of performance, availability and scalability for complex solutions
· Regularly reviewing production logs, providing analysis & suggestions to implement in a proactive manner
· Providing detailed analysis of application performance and recommending necessary tuning activities to keep the systems in top performing condition.
· Provide administration of Containerized environments using Docker, Kubernetes and node.js
· Participate in implementation of DevOps pipelines for deployment of applications.
· Provide middleware administration expertise for java application deployment, data warehouse solution, ETL, security control, BI solution design, development and maintenance
· Provide expertise on Unix/Linux operating systems like Solaris and Red-Hat including installation, troubleshooting, hardening and scripting to automate
· Install, troubleshoot and provide tuning expertise with IBM DataPower and Mobile Solution using IBM Mobile First Platform
· Provide detailed documentation for system design, integration, configuration, development and implementation of related activities
· Develop and maintain system design models, technical documentation and specifications
· Produce integration plans, inputs into configuration and development project
· Provide planning, consulting, technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and daily support of middleware products.