Senior IT Manager (Contract)
- Supervise and perform Information Technology day-to-day IT operations of technical/business systems and to support execution of technical/business projects and initiatives.
- Assist with and manage effective working relationships and communication with third party vendors and service providers.
- Provide expert IT advisory on data management and Privacy, Cyber Security, Cloud technology, IT infrastructure and overall IT development methods to senior management, internal staff and service providers.
Top 3 required skills are:
- 5+ years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Cloud technologies, social media and collaboration systems.
- 10+ years of working experience with Help Desk ticketing systems, SharePoint and applications like Power BI or equivalent Business Intelligence systems. Expert knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office365.
- 10+ years of experience in an IT support of business applications and IT development role including analysis and assessments and building actionable recommendations.