Senior Infrastructure Engineer
On behalf of our client, Nexus is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer with strong Docker experience for a long-term contract role.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer -Job Details
Our client’s Infrastructure team is building their own infrastructure platform – an abstraction layer on top of AWS – along with dockerization and hashicorp.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer- Responsibilities
- This person will be responsible for building cloud infrastructure and networking: cloud orchestration, AWS services, Python scripting, Security, etc.
- Manage the infrastructure in AWS and work with the developers to help get their code into production.
- Troubleshoot issues that come up, help with on-call, managing up time, etc – all in an effort to help with the integration.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer- Required Skills
- AWS, EC2, Docker, networking, terraform or cloud formation, load balancing, disaster recovery.
- Understanding docker will be really helpful, everything will be docker based in next few months till Apri0 2019.
- People who run kubernetes (in addition to just pure AWS) are a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills