Senior Information Security Analyst (PAM)
Typical Day in Role
• Assist in expediting the onboarding of currently un-managed As400 privileged accounts into PAM, which is a critical platform for various payment applications.
• Work with a PAM FTE to review and plan the process of onboarding the identified As400 accounts into PAM
• Help develop a process to enhance the current procedures of managing newly created privileged accounts for study-state.
• Collaborate with various business lines, IT support functions and IS&C Control functions.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills
1. At least 5 years of hands-on technical working experience in information technology or information security fields
2. Must have 5 years of hands-on technical working experience with As400, Mainframe or Tandem
3. Hands-on experience in access management on Unix/Linux based OS
4. Knowledge of basic SQL queries, running PowerShell and bash scripts is desired
5. Experience analyzing data using excel is required
Nice to Have Skills
• Spanish is a strong asset
• Hands-on experience in access management on common Database platforms
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to collaborate and work closely with external vendors
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale project
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required