Senior ETL Data Engineer
Typical Day in Role
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
• Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
• Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
• Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 8+ years experience as a Data Engineer, Senior ETL Data Engineer or related field
• 5+ years of previous experience designing, implementing, automate, testing and maintaining large scale enterprise data ETL processes
• Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
• Previous experience with Big data
• Knowledge and experience with SDLC (designing, implementing, testing)
• FI experience
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
•Process certification, such as, Six Sigma, CBPP, BPM, ISO 20000, ITIL, CMMI is a plus