Nexus is looking for Full Time – Senior Developer, .Net SQL developers on behalf of it's leading Mortgage and Financial Client in Kitchener.
Job Title: Senior Developer, .Net SQL
Job Duration : Full Time
Job location : MCAP – Kitchener
Salary : Decent /Competitive
Technical Skills needed :
- .Net – C#
- MS SQL
- XML and XSLT
- SSIS / SSRS
- Stored Procedure Design
- Table Design
The Role :
The Developer works collaboratively with the other members of the Agile Team and is responsible for interpreting business requirements and translating them into a deployable solution that meets functional and non-functional needs.
The Developer will provide stewardship of the mortgage origination application; including: day-to-day operations and production support, recoverability, performance, after hours support etc. Regular interaction and relationships are fostered with business stakeholders, IT application and infrastructure teams.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of Application analysis, design and development experience using a broad range of systems and data analysis and design tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability in application life-cycle
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and a solid understanding of structured programming, object oriented design and service oriented architecture
- Demonstrated experience in web service design and development, using SOAP/REST and XML/.NET technologies
- Experience building and maintaining continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Experience in the mortgage or financial industry is preferred
- Exceptional analysis and design skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring
- High degree of self-initiative ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound time management and prioritization skills
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Solid team player
- Logical and strategic thinker