Job Title: Java Developer
Duration: 10 months
Work as a part of the Corporate & Commercial Lending project team to achieve targeted milestones set for the projects
• Participate in requirements sessions to understand the objective of the initiative
• Develop Design documents , write quality code, perform code review, Unit testing, performance testing and follow SDLC process.
• Support SIT, SIT E2E and UAT
• Good Communication Skills, self organisation skills and a self starter.
• Ensure all development best practices are followed.
• Obtain SQA sign off for the Projects and Maintenance Releases
• Perform Post implementation check and support
• Investigate and provide solution for any production issue
Must Have Skills
PL/SQL Skills ? Expert in PL/SQL and not persistence
technologies (Hibernate, JPA et all)
• Java and associated IDE? Expert in core Java and IDE
(Eclipse, Net Beans)
• J2EE and Web Services ? Messaging and SOAP / REST
• LoanIQ Core? Expert in LoanIQ product knowledge
• DevOps Toolkit? Hand on experience with DevOps tool
kit (Bamboo, Ansible et all or comparable DevOps toolkit)
• Experience with Tomcat on Windows Server