Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Looking for TWO Application Software Developers: accountable for creating project solutions through the
analysis, design, development, implementation and support of applications to ensure and/or maintain
alignment with business strategies. The resource will be engaged, but not limited to the following:
• Writes code according to accepted standards to meet business requirements
• Aligns with Team Lead for deliverables and delivers consistently as promised and meets deadlines.
• Engages appropriate stakeholders early on when clarification/requirements needed.
• Responsible for planning, estimating, development, testing and implementation of initiatives of any size and
any level of complexity to meet the functional and non?functional requirements of the application. The
resulting artifacts will be used to better understand, communicate, and provide specifications during the coding
and Quality Assurance activities
• Participate in application improvement opportunities to improve the reliability and extensibility of the
application and to improve the overall Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Liaises with third party vendors, when appropriate, to ensure that the integration of third party products and
existing applications and systems is practical and feasible given the underlining technologies
• Participates in software development Process Action Teams and contributes to the continuous improvement
of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes for the overall effectiveness of the development
• Experience working both independently and in a team?oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills is a core requirement for this job.
Must Have Skills
Understanding of coding methods, Software
Development Lifecycle, Secure Coding Practices,
including agile & iterative build/delivery approach.
• Minimum 7 years of development experience in C#.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SQL Server/Oracle.
• Strong latest .Net Framework skills.
• Strong multithreading programing experience
• Strong Windows development experience.
• Experience in developing application using WPF.
• Experience using messaging technologies like
• Exposure to / or use of Agile / iterative development
tools and methodologies is a plus
MS SQL / Oracle experience
• University degree in mathematics or computer science