Senior Database Administrator
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Oracle Installation, Database creations and upgrades from lower DB version to higher versions.
• Provide continued support Dundee databases for Cognos BI, CDW/FDW, Personal Trade Assistant (PTA) projects.
Qualifications/ Must have:
The team is looking for a DBA with experience in Oracle database administration support.
1. 5-7+ years of experience with Oracle Installation, Database creations and upgrades from lower DB version to higher versions (upgrade to database versions 19c will be a plus point).
2. 5-7+ years of experience with RAC (Real Application Cluster) – setup, configure and support on Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
3. 5-7+ years of experience with Data Guard– setup, configure and support.
4. 5-7+ years of experience with Security / Auditing, Database performance and tuning.
5. Familiar with OEM/Grid Control.
Nice to Have:
• Oracle Golden Gate.
• Database setup in a Cloud environment.
• Familiar with Oracle Exadata.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale project.
• High school diploma or GED required.