Senior Core Oracle Database Administrator
Candidate Must Have Requirements:
The team is looking for a Core Oracle DBA with experience in Oracle Database versions 12c & 19c.
1. 5+ years of hands-on experience with RAC (Real Application Cluster) – setup, configure and support
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience with Automatic Storage Management (ASM) – setup, configure and support
3. 5+ years of hands-on experience with Data Guard – database replication tools, setup, configure and support
4. 5+ years of hands-on experience with Database performance and tuning
5. Ability to provide 24×7 production support (L1 & L2) – rotational shift
Nice to Have:
• Familiar with Security and Auditing
• Oracle Golden Gate
• Database setup in a Cloud environment
• Oracle Certifications
• Familiar with OEM/Grid Control (13c)
• Familiar with Oracle Exadata
• Experience with Oracle Installation
• Experience with Database creation and upgrade of Oracle Database versions 12c & 19c
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale project.
• High school diploma or GED required.