Senior Cloud Training Coordinator
Typical Day in Role:
• Training Program Management:
o Manage end-to-end management of comprehensive cloud training programs catering to technical and non-technical teams.
o Collaborate cross-functionally with subject matter experts and stakeholders, including HR, IT, Change Management, and MLOps. Align training programs and roadmaps with Cloud Transformation objectives.
o Drive engagement by establishing transparent training schedules, sharing program updates, and communicating learning outcomes to stakeholders.
o Organize training materials, including presentations, hands-on labs, videos, and documentation.
o Develop and execute leadership and participant communication related to training initiatives.
o Integrate various training formats, such as instructor-led sessions, virtual classrooms, self-paced modules, and workshops, to accommodate diverse learning preferences.
o Monitor training progress, assess effectiveness, and provide constructive feedback to continuously enhance cloud training programs.
• Training Analysis:
o Conduct comprehensive learning needs analysis as directed by the Cloud Training Lead.
o Collaborate on refining existing learning paths and curating new ones for different teams and roles, ensuring focused and relevant training curricula.
• Training and Cloud Onboarding Readiness:
o Collaborate with learning and technology partners to ensure learners have seamless access to cloud training environments like Google Skills Boost, Pluralsight, Coursera, and Zscaler.
o Provide hands-on demonstrations to ensure learners can confidently navigate these learning environments.
• Training Delivery and Facilitation:
o Manage and support engaging and informative training sessions with dedicated trainers virtually, ensuring the trainers follows the best training practices, and participants engagements
o Foster an interactive and collaborative learning environment, encouraging participants to test their knowledge, share experiences and learn from one another.
• Training Measurement on Monitoring:
o Utilize surveys, assessments, and feedback mechanisms to gather data on training program effectiveness.
o Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
o Create comprehensive reports on training measurement results, including actionable recommendations for program enhancements.
o Present findings to stakeholders, providing data-driven insights to guide decision-making.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 5+ years of experience managing training logistic and operations, preferably within a financial institution.
2. 5+ years of experience in training coordination and metrics monitoring.
3. 1-2+ years of experience working in Agile project environment with a sound understanding of concept of scrum and Agile ways of working.
4. Proficiency with MS. Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Words, SharePoint, Jira and Confluence.
• Experience with learning management systems (LMS) and e-learning platforms for content delivery and progress tracking including Pluralsight, Coursera and Google Skills Boost.
• Preferable experience in Google Cloud platform technologies.
• Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services is preferred.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills for effective communication and relationship-building.
• Strong presentation and facilitation abilities, capable of articulating clear objectives and managing technical and non-technical challenges during live meetings and instructor-led training sessions.
• Strong organizational, project management and planning skills.
• Demonstrated ability to navigate in complex work environment and collaborate effectively with teams and stakeholders.
• A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Education, Communications, Business Management, Finance, or an equivalent field.