Senior Cloud Architect
– Build reference architecture and define guideline for development/integration teams.
– Assess cloud needs and provide best practices recommendations on integration strategies, application infrastructure and architecture.
– Collaborating with vendors & Cloud Service Providers (AWS/GCP/Azure) on the delivery of increased capacity, new products, and capabilities.
– Support the migration of existing services to the cloud.
– Continuously improve operational efficiency by automating manual tasks and processes
– Apply FinOps strategies, i.e. cost management, billing, and cost optimization techniques in multi-cloud environments.
– Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical teams.
– Maintain services’ security by following established security and data protection procedures, perform security hardening by applying suggested configuration changes.
– Design and implement Infrastructure as code solution using Terraform/Ansible.
– Create training and documentation to end users.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Cloud Architect or Cloud developer.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure, network or software development.
– BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Science.
– Solid understanding of cloud technologies and offerings from AWS, GCP and/or Azure
– Experience with migrating and refactoring solutions to the cloud
– Advanced troubleshooting skills for Cloud and IT Infrastructure
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement in day-to-day work and take appropriate actions
– Strong time management skills and work ethic
– Strong knowledge in scripting tools like Terraforms or CloudFormation
– Ability to learn and adapt to new services, systems, and technologies in a dynamic technical infrastructure
– Team player who always put the interest of the team above all other priorities
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Certifications on AWS, Azure or GCP
– Cloud Architect
– Cloud SysOps or Developer –
– Linux expertise
– Container orchestration (Kubernetes/ OpenShift/ EKS/ Fargate)
– Expertise in software development
– Agile / DevOps experience
– Network certifications
– Knowledge of OpenStack
– Knowledge of Jira and Confluence