Senior Business Consultant/Analyst
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
* Interacts with key business & technology stakeholders of the initiative to define, analyze, and develop requirements that reflect the needs of both the business and end-customers
* Work with Solution Architects on a notional solution that fulfills the user stories captured in opportunity assessment document.
* Develops and documents business use cases
* Work with SMEs of each impacted supplier teams to identify & document the impacts/changes required.
* Gathers and prepares estimates from various supplier teams for review and presentation to the business team.
* Prepares materials for presentation and review with project stakeholders (like comparing pros and cons of different solution options)
* Articulates user stories which define business requirements and systems interfaces and impacts
* Develops Monthly Status report and participates in team meetings
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
-Strong elicitation & facilitation skills
-Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
-Strong organizational skills
-Experience performing cost/benefit analysis
-Working knowledge and awareness of technology Ability to review a Solution
-Architecture to ensure use cases are captured as defined in requirements
Business Product or Process Knowledge:
-10+ years of experience
-Commercial Account Receivables
-Commercial Deposit Products