Our leading Telecom client is looking for Senior Business Analyst at Fredericton New Brunswick for 3 months contract role.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location : Fredericton , New Brunswick
Job Duration: 3 months contract
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of three (3) or more years – Business Systems Analyst experience including requirements elicitation and documentation, solution analysis and design activities.
- A minimum of five (5) or more years – Demonstrated Information Management/Information Technology experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Min 3 Years of proven experience performing business analysis for complex business transformation initiatives in a multi-entity organizational environment.
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes.
- Demonstrated competency in workshop facilitation and prioritization activities.
- Demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentations, specifically with management/senior-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in documenting/diagramming business processes and workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards, and/or policies to achieve identified business outcomes.
- Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as PMI-PBA, IIBA-CBAP.
- Experience working within a health care related setting.
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset