Senior Business Analyst
Location Address: Toronto – hybrid model once back in office
Contract Duration: End 12/30/2022 – possible extension
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9-5
Story Behind the Need:
Project: The BA will take a lead role in owning a project for accessible digital statements. The project involves enterprise statement digitization to include accessible and alternate formats. At the discovery stage. This project will Impact millions of customers.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will not only work with internal stakeholders, but also external stakeholders and have the opportunity to work directly with clients.
Typical Day in Role:
– Attend several recurring meetings for status/deliverable updates. These meeting will be with senior leadership and stakeholders.
– Main Liaison between stakeholders and technology development
– Accountable for owning and delivering project tasks, organizing next step, ensuring they are on track and communicating objectives
– Work with multiple internal and external stakeholders across the bank
– Responsible for delivering a discovering phase of the project
– Demonstrate an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
– Support one or more highly complex business processes
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 7+ years of previous BA experience (Statement generation, billing, finance)
2. Previous experience leading a project (give examples)
3. Experience working with lots of internal/external stakeholders
4. An understanding of statement digitization
Nice to have Skills:
– Knowledge of accessibility workspace
– Experience with digital modernization projects
Soft Skills Required:
– Able to translate complex processes and systems
– Comfortable with taking the leading and taking initiative.
– Excellent communication skills -oral and written
Education: Post- secondary degree or relatable experience
Candidate Review & Selection: 1 interview – 1 hour – with a few team members – video
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP