Location Address: Toronto – WFH
Contract Duration: ASAP to 10/29/2021 – 2 months + possible for extension
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: Team is responsible for TPRM product management and analytics portion of the department. This role will be supporting Product Owner and Hiring Manager. The Senior Business Analyst contributes to the overall success of the Third Party Risk Management Program ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. The incumbent will support for the evolution and the end-to-end management of the Third Party Risk Management Technology platform.
• Project: supporting day to day activities for TPRM Coupa system enhancements
Candidate Value Proposition:
• This is revolutionary type of work within the bank. This role will be participating in new project/program and will gain a lot of stakeholder exposure. This is a great opportunity to make your mark!
Typical Day in Role:
•Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
•Acts with a strong sense of urgency, is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment to deliver solutions and perform testing against strict timelines (monthly release schedules)
•Acts as subject matter expert for the TPRM system and technology and how it interacts with the TPRM operating model, and actively participates in meetings to share insights and knowledge
•Creates and maintains a prioritized product backlog assessed against evaluation pillars and business value
•Curates user stories and solicits feedback (value points) from stakeholders while exerting a shared vision among stakeholders
•Collaborates with project managers and technical leads to report on progress of release plans, new requests and ongoing pipeline
•Identify, evaluate and validate data elements for usage in assessing third party risk through offline and/ or automated assessments
•Triage support cases related to TPRM technology applications
•Other analytical duties as assigned
•Support strategic initiatives as assigned
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years in Product Management or Risk management experience
2) Strong analytical skills with amplitude for generating insights through an evidence-based thought process – as part of building user stories and use cases
3) Prior experience in Agile type projects/environments
4) Prior experience in implementing technology-based products
•Sound judgment, learning agility, and a high level of professional and personal integrity
•Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
•Must be a quick learner
– Spanish proficiency is an asset
Degrees or certifications:
– Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or another related field.
-CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) is an asset
-Any Business Analyst certifications