Location Address: WFH until further notice – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months – possibility for extension and conversion to FTE
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9-5
Reason: Project Work
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Derivatives and Structured Product Technology: Focus is on risk derivatives technology at front office.
Project: The team is looking for a Senior BA to work on the DaS Project – Real time risk integration from peak trade management platform.
Candidate Value Proposition: Will be part of a project that is working to modernize the banks risk systems. Fast past environment. Will gain broader exposure to Capital Markets.
Typical Day in Role:
• Product definition mapping
• Working with financial engineering to ensure that the trade is correct and other functions are operating as expected
• Risk aggregation
• Liaising with users and stakeholders to identify requirements and present results. Will present to senior management, front office and risk management groups
• Will be performing PV verification against existing platform.
• Familiar with scripting tools – Being able to define/interact with the system at the interface level
• Working with the development team
• Participating in scrums
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 7 + years of experience in a BA role within Risk Analytics/Market Risk
2. Extensive product and modelling knowledge in interest rate derivatives, Curve, Bootstrapping
3. A good understanding of technology (SQL)
1. Familiarly with SQL, JSON, Postman, Python
2. FRM or CFA Designation
Soft Skills Required:
• Self- Starter
• Excellent communication skills – oral written
• Ability to talk to the business across all levels
• Be able to come in and hit the group running
Education: Post-secondary education
Candidate Review & Selection
1 video interview – video – Manger – 1 hr
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP